Friday, February 26, 2010

Indecision


I'm going through a crazy stretch where I can't make up my mind about anything. It's driving me crazy so I know I'm making other people crazy, too. Proof: I've had to text my mom twice this week just for a suggestion about what to make for dinner. Yikes! This isn't like me at all. Knowing that, it should come as no surprise that I cannot settle on a photograph from Stephanie Izzo's collection to add to my wall. I received a gift certificate at Christmas to order one of her photographs and here I am, two months later, still trying to make up my mind. I have decided that I definitely want something from her Rhode Island collection because it's been home to me for the past couple years. She has so many great shots of downtown, Waterfire, and even pretty coastal shots of Newport. I'm so torn! I'd love it if you looked at her website and helped me sort out this dilemma.



What's your favorite photo by Stephanie Izzo?
taylor

1 comment:

Maggie said...

What a delightful gift certificate that is! I had a hard time narrowing it down, too, but my favorites are "Hope - Bowen's Wharf, Newport, RI" and "Castle Hill Light at Dusk". Which one I'd get would depend on the rest of the room I'd put it in, though, so... I can't really help there. Good luck!