Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bundle Up


It's still cold and wintry here in New England, but that's okay because I recently discovered the most adorable hats and mittens! I stumbled across the Knitwits collection at a record shop in Providence and I was instantly in love. Knitwits is based in Ontario and they've designed hats and matching mittens that look like different animals. My absolute favorite is the owl, with the penguin coming in at a close second. Their website is not the best, but if you google the company name, you can find other online vendors. The hats and mittens are made for the whole family and they seem to be high-quality products (made from New Zealand wool). I love them. I especially love the creative name of their company. I want them all!



What's your favorite Knitwit design?

No comments: