Friday, February 19, 2010

Food Snob


Aren't these place cards great? I love dinner parties and I get excited by creative table settings. When we were kids, my sisters and I were always responsible for folding index cards and making name cards at Thanksgiving and other holidays. Sometimes we drew little pictures on them or jazzed them up with stickers and stamps. The set of 8 Food Snob cards from Greenwich Letterpress is a grown-up version of what we used to make. Each card features a fun fact or bit of trivia to get people talking at dinnertime. Each design is printed in a different color of soy-based ink. My favorites have to be the cheese snob and appliance snob. I think a little detail like this would make a fun addition to your next night of entertaining at home!



Do you have a favorite place card?
taylor

No comments: