Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Coco-Nutty


I had the pleasure of attending a co-worker's bachelorette party on Saturday afternoon at the Biltmore Hotel in downtown Providence. It was a laid-back spa party complete with manicures, massages, and lots of wedding chatter. I also got to sink my teeth into my new favorite candy: coconut Hershey's kisses. They're limited-edition (of course) and they've been out since August so they're probably not going to be around much longer. I must get my hands on a bag before they disappear. Who even knew there were limited edition kisses?! They taste like miniature coconut macaroons dipped in chocolate. Yum! Someone at the party also said there were now coconut m&m's. Is this true? Have I been living under a rock?!



Have you tried these coconut kisses?
taylor

No comments: