Saturday, February 27, 2010

Color Wonder


I ventured into Sephora yesterday afternoon with hopes of scooping up the new Tarte lip stain. Unfortunately, they were sold out of the color I wanted, but I still got to try it on and I loved it! I'm definitely going to order it from their website. Sephora is so much fun to go into, even though it can be a little overwhelming. I just love to look at all of the different colors and creative packaging that goes into cosmetics. Half the time I just want to buy something because of how it looks sitting on the shelf, nevermind how it's going to look on me! I'm especially drawn to the Philosophy section (because everything smells so good) and the display of Sephora's own line of eyeshadows and pencils. It's like my very own life-sized Crayola box! Seriously, I'm in a trance again just thinking about it. I have to limit how much time I spend in there, because I could spend 45 minutes just wandering around aimlessly. I also like the enticing little bins of goodies they have strategically placed near the registers. I always "happen" to find something last-minute that I need (mostly because it's miniature and cute). It's so much fun being a girl!



Do you love Sephora as much as I do?
taylor

No comments: