Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Spring Fever

I know we're in the absolute dead of winter, especially here in New England, but I can't help but look forward to spring. It's been so cold! I have my eyes on these nude Christian Louboutin peep-toed pumps and this Caribbean blue multi-strand necklace for when the warmer weather finally arrives.



I can't resist this pretty sea green sun dress either! I love the textured cotton fabric.


Looking at all of these spring clothes leaves me longing for a beach vacation...

What are you looking forward to this spring?
taylor

1 comment:

Austin said...

I think I'm going to get thoes nude pumps, only thing is I've been looking at spring shoes for the past 3 months and already have a 10 pair wish list from work. I pre-ordered a pair of chie mihara's last week for spring can't wait to get them!