Friday, January 22, 2010

Bottoms Up


I received the best birthday surprise in the mail a few weeks ago! An unexpected package arrived a few days after my b-day and I immediately opened it to find the cutest, most colorful wine glass from my sweet cousin, Chrissy! I have already enjoyed a few glasses of wine out of it and I foresee many more in the future. I love the glass because it has a birthday theme with candles and sparkles on it (perfect for me) plus it's hand painted. There's even a recipe painted on the bottom for a white wine cocktail (that I have yet to try).



I like the glass so much that I checked out the company's website to see what other types of items they have to offer. Wow, was I surprised! They have everything from hand pained beer mugs to shot glasses to candles and even some odd ball trinkets in between. Looking for a celebratory divorce champagne flute, anyone? Yes, that's right. They really have every occasion covered. They make great gifts and the packaging is bright and eye catching.



Thanks Chrissy! I love my wine glass.
What's your favorite design?
taylor

No comments: