Friday, January 15, 2010

Rubber Duckie, You're the One...


I have a mild obsession with stationery. I was the kid who loved going shopping for school supplies in mid-August. I would happily walk up and down every aisle, checking items off the list. Over the years, this infatuation has evolved into a love of all things writing oriented-bright markers, cute note cards, funky stickers-anything related to sending things snail mail or organizing my desk. One of my favorite new finds are these adorable paperclips from the MOMA store. Aren't they great?! I ordered the little ducks but they also have mini elephants. I think it's a great way to add some personality (and individuality) to the cookie cutter world of cubicles.



MOMA has lots of great finds. Do you have any favorite writing materials?
taylor

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are a teachers dream! I love all the novelty items you find that I have never found on my own. Thank you Taylor!