Friday, March 19, 2010

Wonderland Goodies


I'm really looking forward to seeing Alice in Wonderland in 3D this weekend. I've heard really great reviews so far! I've noticed some fun products created in honor of the movie lunch and I thought I'd share them with you. Plus, it'll help me get even more in the spirit to go see the movie myself!

This box of treats is perfect for having your very own tea party at home. I love the Cheshire Cat macarons and mushroom meringues! The colors are so whimsical.


I spotted this collection of OPI polishes in Taina Style's tweets. I love the sparkly shades and clever names like Off With Her Red! You can get them in mini bottles as a set here.


Swarovski even got in on the action and released a limited-edition set of four necklaces with a tea-party theme. My favorites are the Cheshire Cat and a cute cupcake (of course!).



Have you spotted any other Alice goodies? Please share!
taylor

1 comment:

Taina Style said...

Thanks for the shout out Tay! I love the necklace and I can't wait to see this movie :)