Thursday, March 11, 2010

Simply Awesome


I have to take a moment to give a little shout out to my sister's company, Simply Soles. Well, it's technically not her company, but she did intern there during college and she has held a full-time position there for the past year. Anyway, the (mostly) online shoe boutique just opened a retail store at the Shops at Georgetown Park in DC. They had a big opening bash last Saturday and I'm so sad I couldn't be there for it. I know she has worked really hard with Kassie (her boss) to get the boutique up and running. I encourage all of you to visit their website to check out shoes from Tory Burch, Frye, and Tibi. They also have a great blog with weekly outfit suggestions based on trends, new shoes, and the seasons!



I'm so proud of you, Austin!

2 comments:

Austin said...

Thanks Tay! It was a huge team effort that's been a great success so far. Next time tell me ur doing this so I can get u a pic of the new logo ;)

tiane said...

love it. i will have to check it out next time i'm in gtown.