Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chanel Summer Secrets


I'm so lucky to have great friends like Tiane, who just sent me a link to Chanel's hottest color for summer. It's a robin's egg blue shade known as Nouvelle Vague and I really, really want to get my hands on it. Unfortunately, it's not hitting stores until May, but I hope to snag a bottle. It reminds me of the pastel bottles of Hard Candy nail polish (with the little plastic rings on top!) that I used to buy in middle school. That makes me happy and full of late-90s nostalgia (yikes). I even like the other two colors in the summer collection, Riviera and Mistral (bright popsicle-pink shades). If anyone hears of this collection on pre-order please let me know. I must own it asap! Thanks for the info Tiane!



What do you think of the summer colors?

1 comment:

tiane said...

dying to my hands on this polish. i will let you know when i hunt it down. please please please let me know if you find out anything too!!