Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pom-Tastic


I spotted these tasty treats over at oh joy! eats (a great foodie blog) a while back. I finally made it to Trader Joe's yesterday and let me tell you, these dark chocolate covered pomegranate seeds are scrumptious! They're tart and tangy because of the pomegranate, with a little crunch from the seed, but chewy and sweet from the dark chocolate. It's kinda hard to explain. You just have to try them for yourself. I really love Trader Joe's. A nice "team member" came over to help me find what I was searching for and he even opened up a container of the seeds and gave me a sample to make sure I liked them before I committed to buying! Not many places will do that for you. The best part is, with all the antioxidants from the pomegranate and dark chocolate, you don't have to feel too guilty about eating them (in moderation, of course).



Do you have a favorite unusual snack?

No comments: