Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kristin Clutch


The sun has been shining for three whole days in Rhode Island and I think spring is finally here to stay. This makes me so happy! Once the weather starts to get warm, I always want to run out and stock up on pretty dresses and pastel accessories. I love this clutch because of its soft shade of peach and clean design. Clutches are my go-to accessory for evenings out mostly because I don't like to lug around a huge over-the-shoulder bag all night. It also makes me downsize and only take the bare essentials along with me! I'm typically not a huge fan of Coach bags, but this one has a simple design and it's not covered in giant C's (which can get a bit tacky). Do you like? Ooh, it also comes in a bright turquoise or metallic gold.



What's your favorite spring accessory?
taylor

No comments: