Monday, April 25, 2011

Take Your Vitamins


I realized today that I haven't been sick at all this school year! It's a miracle, really, especially given all the sick, sneezing, and runny-nosed kids I come in contact with on a daily basis. I've had a few sniffles, but nothing major like strep throat, ear infections, or the dreaded stomach bug. I definitely attribute my strengthened immune system to regular exercise and a few daily vitamins and supplements (a general multivitamin, magnesium, and vitamin C). That, combined with tons of fruits and veggies and constant hand sanitizing, have really paid off this year (knock on wood!). Of course, now that I've officially pointed this out, I'll probably come down with something crazy by the end of this week (hopefully not).

How do you stay healthy?

No comments: