Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hello, Chocolate


Well, I did it. I managed to go forty whole days without a drop of coffee or one miniature morsel of chocolate. It was tough, especially the last few days when I was dying for an iced cafe au lait, but the sacrifice was worth it. It's always fun to 'break the fast' on Easter, which I did by downing two big cups of coffee at brunch and enjoying a delicious (and very strong) iced latte this afternoon. I even snuck in a chocolate chip cookie and a few oreos. All in all, I'd say it was a great day. Next year I'm definitely going to give up peanut butter (which will probably be just as traumatic as coffee).

Hope you had a relaxing Easter!

1 comment:

tiane said...

go us! i can't believe you did both. giving up coffee was so hard. i was so excited to wake up this morning. it felt like christmas :)