Friday, April 1, 2011

Switching It Up


On Sunday night, I made the impulsive decision to join a group of bloggers who are calling themselves the "shred crew" and motivating one another to complete Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred workout every day for, you guessed it, a month. I snatched up the DVD on Amazon before I could give myself time to change my mind (and for the super cheap sale price of $7.99)!

Well, it finally arrived this afternoon and I'm about to do day 1 of the level 1 workout. I've never watched the Biggest Loser and I don't know much about Jillian's style, but the reviews were all fantastic. People are really seeing results with this routine, which is very encouraging. While I don't think I'll be one of those people who drops 20 pounds in 30 days (let's be realistic here), I'm all about switching my workouts up as much as possible to keep my body guessing and working extra hard. For a complete list of bloggers involved in the challenge or if you're interested in jumping on board, click here. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Ali said...

Definitely report back with your thoughts on it. I just started it back up again last week. I did it before I got married but never made it to level 3. Oops.

Good luck Taylor!

this free bird said...

Hollar Taylor!! So happy you're jumping on board. I'm on Day 9 today and totally drank a margarita last night when I should have been actually completing Day 9. How's that for inspiration? haha! Seriously though - we are all trying to do our best and be realistic with the outcome. I see such definition in my body compared to even a week ago. Yay and welcome!!

xoxo,
Carrie

tiane said...

very cool. good luck!

bestie said...

how was the first week? i just finished day three and my arms may fall off tonight!