Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Perfectly Edged


This amazing scalloped blazer arrived in the mail today and I can't wait to wear it all over Newport this weekend. I'm so lucky for friends like Tiane who can hunt down even the most impossible-to-find items. I first fell in love with the blazer when I saw Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere wearing it last week, but of course none of the Providence or local Massachusetts H&M's had it in stock. I even sent my sister to the Georgetown location on her lunch break, but she came up empty handed. Tiane was lucky enough to get hers put on hold in Chinatown and they had one in my size, too! Looks like it was meant to be.

Have I mentioned how much I love the scalloped edges?

2 comments:

tiane said...

LOVE x 5 bajillion!

so happy everything worked out :)

Amy said...

I was eyeing that blazer as well! It is so beautiful!