Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Back in the Day


I was going through some old pictures earlier when I came across this shot of my friend, Ryan, and I at Christmastime in what I think is 1986 (or maybe 1987). We were inseparable as kids and lived right down the street from each other, so we played almost every day. Nowadays, he is all grown up with a little son of his own and we only see each other a couple times a year. It's fun to look back and remember the fun times we had together and how he could make me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe (especially at inappropriate times like Thanksgiving while we were saying grace)!

P.S. I love finding old photos!

1 comment:

tiane said...

this is so sweet. i love the vintage photo feel too.

you should sent him one via postgram (it's in the app store)