Saturday, April 9, 2011

Breakfast of Champions






I think breakfast has to be my favorite meal of the day. I like that it can be something hot or cold and sweet or savory. During the week, I stick to basic egg whites with turkey bacon or some fruit or maybe even a bowl of cold cereal. On the weekends when I have a little more time though, I like to make elaborate and leisurely brunches like a spinach and feta scramble or even pancakes for special occasions. That avocado toast looks pretty tasty, especially with an egg over easy.

What's your breakfast of choice?

images via we heart it

1 comment:

Kristin W said...

Breakfast is my FAVORITE meal! I have to be up so early on weekdays, I have to resort to something quick and processed :( On weekends, D is the best b-fast cook. We always do it up with a french press too!

I'm in love with that last egg sandwich with avocado!