Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Plus de Chanel


I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my newest Chanel nail polish! It's called illusion d'or and it's a sparkly gold topcoat with little flecks of purple. It's part of the limited edition Paris-Shanghai collection. I wasn't a huge fan of the matte black polish or the solid gold, but the sparkles caught my attention (as usual)! Fortunately, I was able to get my hands on one directly from the Chanel website. I think it'll make a nice topcoat to any summery hues (maybe even nouvelle vague). It reminds me a little bit of the bottle of Lippmann glitter polish that Tiane tested when we were out shopping. I can't wait to test it out!





Which shade is your favorite?

1 comment:

noor said...


نقل عفش داخل جدة نقل عفش داخل جدة
دينا نقل عفش جدة دباب نقل عفش جدة
افضل نقل عفش من جدة الى الرياض افضل نقل عفش من جدة الى الرياض