Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Perfect Dress?


I visited Borders over the weekend (one of my favorite stores ever) and scooped up a few new magazines and a copy of Julie and Julia (finally). I couldn't resist picking up a copy of People's Style Watch, mostly because it was loaded with cute dresses and accessories that I wanted to browse through. One of my favorite finds was this metallic Shoshanna dress that People claims is the perfect dress to carry you through wedding season. I couldn't agree more! The dress can be done up with sexy heels and an updo or dressed down with a cardigan and a low ponytail. I haven't seen the dress on Sak's website yet, but you can be sure I'll be checking back over the next few days.



Could you see yourself going to a wedding in this Shoshanna number?

No comments: