Saturday, June 12, 2010

Turtle Power




Three Baking Sheets to the Wind is quickly becoming one of my favorite cooking blogs, and not just because it has a fabulous name! Ali is an incredibly talented and creative baker who also has a soft spot for unique craft beers. I heard about her blog when I was reading an article about a DC cupcake design contest. She came up with the amazing metro map cupcake (pictured above) and I was mesmerized! I loved her idea and immediately Googled her blog.

I've been happily going through the archives over the past couple days. Ali's ability to write as if she's having a conversation with the reader is sheer talent and she's very relatable (important in the blogosphere). Anyways, I wanted to share this with you so you can check out her blog and see some of her fun projects yourself. I am absolutely smitten with those Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle caramel pretzel bites. Too clever!



Do you have a favorite foodie blog?

1 comment:

Ali said...

Well shucks. Thanks Taylor :D

I'll be doing a bit of catch up on your blog while I eat breakfast...