Friday, June 18, 2010

Run, Forrest




I'm not the type of person who needs to know all of the features of a running shoe, such as the sole has compressed air that helps cushion the foot or gel beads massage the arch and achilles. That's all nonsense to me. I can tell whether or not I want a shoe within the first minute of putting it on. Enter Nike's Air Max+ 2009. It is seriously like walking on a cloud (or what I imagine that would feel like). I know a lot of people are not big Nike fans, but I've always had luck with their running shoes and cross trainers. The minute I slipped this on, I felt like I was wearing a cushiony, supportive slipper. I was ready to go! I just have to decide on a. the color and b. if the $160 price tag is justifiable. I'm partial to the neon orange. Surprising, no?!



Thoughts?

No comments: