Thursday, June 24, 2010

Office Space

Lately, I've found myself daydreaming about having a more well-defined work area for my laptop, stationery, and inspiration board. Right now I rely primarily on the couch and miniature coffee table for blogging and e-mailing and it's getting old. I've had my eye on the following items to spruce up my boring spare room. Let me know what you think!


A sleek and simple Parsons desk with lots of space to spread out



An antique-inspired swivel chair



A stylish and glossy table lamp to provide ample lighting



A pretty metallic vase because fresh flowers are so uplifting



Magnetic strips for snapshots, ticket stubs, and other little goodies

A bright and cheery print to add lots of color and inspiration to the room



What are your home office essentials?

No comments: