Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Caffeine Fix


A few months ago I realized that I was starting to look tired all the time. I was getting plenty of water and (almost) enough sleep, but I still couldn't combat the dark circles under my eyes. Fortunately, I heard about an amazing under eye cream made by Origins and decided to give it a try. I'm a fairly skeptical consumer, especially when it comes to beauty products, but I decided to shell out $29.50 for a three month supply of GinZing, a refreshing eye cream that promised to "brighten and depuff."

Well, it's been about six weeks of using the product almost every morning, and I have to say I've had noticeable results. My under eye area is definitely brighter and firmer and I barely need any concealer. The cream is very soothing and I'm going to start keeping it in the fridge to add to the cooling effect. I'm planning on continuing to use the cream until it runs out and then deciding whether or not to buy more. I'm pleasantly surprised that it's worked this well so far!



What's been your experience with beauty remedies?

No comments: