Monday, December 6, 2010

Day Twenty-Four: Something That Makes You Cry



I rarely cry. It's not that I'm insensitive, it just takes a lot to make me sad enough to cry. Now that I think about it, I'm more likely to cry out of anger or being upset than out of sadness. That being said, I occasionally tear up randomly during movies and sports montages. It doesn't even have to be an emotional part and it might happen even if I've seen a movie a million times and I know the plot. I'm weird because this just started happening a few years ago. I was watching The Family Stone the day after Thanksgiving and I found myself getting a little teary eyed during one of the family scenes. That movie is so great at portraying a real family dynamic, by the way. I love it. It's a Wonderful Life has also been known to make me tear up at the end when Clarence gets his wings. Other than a few movies and random moments, I'm not overly emotional. Sentimental-yes; sappy-not so much.

No comments: