Saturday, April 10, 2010

Whew! What a Week


I don't know where in the world this week went! I obviously didn't spend it blogging! Work has been insanely busy and I've found my days getting longer and longer. Fortunately, it's finally the weekend and I can take a chance to catch my breath. It has been lovely and warm this week and I'm happy to finally see (and feel) the sun consistently.

I was lucky enough to spend last night catching up with my cousin and his two adorable kids. We went to a fun family-style Italian restaurant in Providence and the kids had a blast. I hope to spend some more time with them this summer! I'm also excited because there's only five more days until I head home for a long weekend and a much-needed break from work. I'm trying to cram as much fun into next weekend as possible (and hopefully a visit to Georgetown Cupcake!). Hope you all enjoy this gorgeous weather!



What do you have planned for this weekend?

No comments: