Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day Fourteen: What You Wore Today

Ugh, I hate the outfit posts, especially on work days. I just don't get the opportunity to wear cute clothes to work. That's what happens when you work in a field where most of your day is spent on the floor with little kiddies. Today I did not plan well at all for the weather. It was in the mid-70s in Providence. To give you some perspective, last week it dipped down into the upper 30s at night. Crazy. Anyway, today I wore one of my favorite pair of Gap cargo pants. I've had these pants for at least three years and I live in them at work. I actually have multiple pairs because I wear them so often. When they fall apart, I'm going to need a completely new work wardrobe. I paired the cargos with a plain white tank top and a long sleeved dark green henley and wore my Toms (aka the best shoes of all time). So it was a boring outfit once again for work. As soon as I got home, I showered and changed into Victoria's Secret boyfriend sweatpants and a t-shirt to make dinner and do laundry. Also, I was forced to skip yoga due to work running late. Lame. I really look forward to yoga on Tuesday nights.

Someday I'm going to do an outfit post just to prove I dress like a normal and have some stylish pieces in my wardrobe. I swear.

No comments: