Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Three's Company


I had a great time shopping and touring Montréal with my sisters and mom last week. I really felt like I was on a mini European getaway thanks to the little outdoor cafes and fabulous architecture. We did lots of walking, especially around the older parts of the city near the port and indulged in lots of great meals. My sister, Austin, surprised everyone with a little trinket to remember the trip by. Don't these bracelets look familiar? It's because I blogged about them here and had planned on getting them (eventually). Well, she beat me to it and pulled out four little boxes at the restaurant the first night we ate dinner. I was pleasantly surprised and I absolutely loooove my new bracelet. The four of us wore them for the rest of the trip and now every time I put it on I'll think of our bonding trip to Canada. Enjoy a few pictures from our adventure (taken by Austin)!

We were totally spoiled at the W Hotel. Gorgeous and so luxurious!



Pretty window displays along Rue Ste. Catherine.



Marché Jean-Talon in Little Italy neighborhood. It went on for so many blocks and showcased fresh, local produce.



Inside of la Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal. This was so ornate and absolutely breathtaking.



The girls with our Archive charm bracelets.



Thanks to my mom for taking us all on such a great trip and to Austin for our surprise bracelets!

2 comments:

tiane said...

austin is so sweet. i saw all the pics on facebook. love them and everyone looks fab as usual.

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

I love when it feels like a mini getaway - what a fun excursion!! :)

P.S. I'm giving away a dress today on my blog! xo