Monday, August 23, 2010

Borrow From Your Boyfriend

Lately, I've really enjoyed flipping through all of the great fall fashion magazines that are in circulation. I get kind of giddy when the September issues start to arrive, mostly because they're thicker than all of the summer issues combined! One of my favorite trends is clothing and accessories inspired by menswear, including relaxed fit jeans, boyfriend cardigans, structured bags, and sophisticated glasses. I wouldn't recommend wearing everything at once, but a few pieces mixed into your wardrobe could look polished without being overly masculine. I'm especially loving those horn-rimmed glasses! Feeling really bold? Throw one of your boyfriend's oxford shirts over jeggings and cinch it with a cute leather belt paired with flats. Easy, right?!








blazer, watch, sweater, handbag, eyeglasses, jeans

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Yes please, one of each!