Friday, July 9, 2010

Sugar Rush






I am head over heels in love with Planet Blue's collaboration with Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere for their summer lookbook. This should not come as a surprise to any of you, as I will use any excuse to reference her blog (because I am obsessed). The photo shoot took place on the Santa Monica pier and has a playful & vibrant feel to it. All of the outfits were styled by Emily and I think she did an amazing job! I love how she mixed in props like cotton candy, heart shaped sunglasses, and a vintage camera. These are just a few of my favorite shots and pieces from the summer collection. It makes me want to drop everything and jet to California to soak up the sun and wear dresses all year round.

Which item from the lookbook is your favorite? I keep revisiting this maxi dress and this military-inspired jacket, which could transition nicely to my fall wardrobe.

No comments: