Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sheer Relaxation


There's something so refreshing about a weekend that has absolutely zero plans. Don't get me wrong, I love looking at my calendar and seeing it jam-packed with events and get-togethers with friends, but that can be exhausting after a while. This weekend, I've enjoyed doing a whole lot of nothing (other than my scheduled Saturday morning jog with Karen). It's given me time to catch up on reading blogs, leisurely flip through some of my favorite magazines, and start season three of How I Met Your Mother on DVD. This particular weekend couldn't have come at a better time because it continues to be unbearably hot & humid in the northeast. Plus, I have so much coming up in August that this seemed like a much-needed time to relax and recharge.

Hope you're all enjoying your weekends too!



image via we heart it

No comments: