Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Missoni Mayhem


I, like so many other women, ventured out to my local Target bright and early this morning to claim some of the highly anticipated Missoni pieces. I have to say, I was surprised that there weren't more people lined up. It seems like everyone just counted on being able to buy online, which resulted in the website crashing for most of the day (and even now as I type this). My sister went out to our Target in Northern Viginia, and the shelves were bare only a few minuted after the doors opened. I think a lot of people just grabbed handfuls of things to resell on eBay.

I wasn't overly impressed with many of the items in person, but did snag a cute fall sweater in their signature print and some bobby pins and notecards. I would have liked to have gotten one of the throws, but I didn't see any. They didn't have any bikes (that I know of) at my location, either. Part of the fun is getting out early and having the thrilling experience, though, right?! Did you shop the Missoni collection? What were you able to get your hands on?

1 comment:

tiane said...

insanity. i heard on the radio that they are restocking on friday. i also heard that about today so who knowssss...