Sunday, September 11, 2011

Boardwalk and Park Place


I love board games, which probably has something to do with my competitive streak. If it were up to me, I would own a closet full of board games instead of a TV. But, since it's not totally up to me, I do have a TV, which has been tuned into football all day. Luckily, M offered to play Monopoly (probably because the Patriots' game isn't until tomorrow night). I got out to an early lead, but after a couple hours (and many house and hotel purchases), I went bankrupt and forfeited. It was still a lot of fun, though, and I wish we had game days more often. Do you have a favorite board game?
Scattegories and Taboo are my other favorites.

2 comments:

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

We've been teaching my son to play and he loves it. Asks to play all the time.

tiane said...

LOVE taboo! we need to play that next time you come home.

i am a big fan of stratego too.