Monday, May 30, 2011

Must See


This weekend was so relaxing and gave me plenty of time to recharge. It's felt even longer than three days, which is such a treat! I went to the movies twice and saw the Hangover Two and Bridesmaids. Both were hysterical and I definitely recommend checking them out. I also caught up on some DVR'd shows, including last weekend's SNL with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga. They're quite a funny pair and the "Liquor World" jingle has been stuck in my head all day! The grill saw a lot of work, as did the margarita maker, which always equals a good time. I'm heading out for a sushi date with M and I honestly can't think of a better way to close out the long weekend.
Hope you all enjoyed yours!

P.S. Make this smoothie. I did. You won't regret it!

1 comment:

tiane said...

bridesmaids = hilarious. favorite scene = bridal shop.

i downloaded the SNL to watch on my ipad on the plane and can you believe it didn't have that liquorville skit?!?! annoying.