Wednesday, May 25, 2011

After-Dinner Treat


I celebrated the second consecutive day of sunshine and temps in the mid-70s (my plan from earlier this week has paid off!) with a little treat from Eskimo King. I've driven by this place countless times, but never actually stopped to try anything. Boy, have I been missing out. They have over 300 flavors of soft serve! I kind of panicked after reading the first 25 choices, so I stuck with one of my favorites: coffee. It's a good thing this place isn't in my neighborhood.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

omg I want it now! ...such a great shot, and I love your nails ...and the warm temps. Summer's just around the corner!

tiane said...

holy moly. i would be so overwhelmed with 300 flavors. (eyes crossed)

KMB said...

Ohhh, soft serve is my favorite. I'm now on the hunt for an Eskimo King.