Monday, February 21, 2011

Outfit Envy


I've been a busy cleaning bee all morning, but had to take a quick break and share this lovely outfit (and blog) with you! The styling is complete perfection and her blog, Atlantic-Pacific, is fabulous as well. Thanks to my little sister for pointing me in the right direction on this one. It was a nice reprieve from all the sorting and folding of this monstrosity.

Does anyone know if Louis Vuitton still makes a bag/cosmetic case/dopp kit in that style? I have a major crush on it and want to make it mine.

2 comments:

nica said...

Hi Taylor,
Unfortunately LV no longer makes that exact one anymore. However, there are a few that has replaced that syle. Check out the Poche Toilette 26, it is actually suppose to be a toiletry case but I love it as a day clutch! Other than that you can go with a similar style thats actually from the city bags collection and turn into a clutch. The Trocadero looks like that pic above minus the strap... Oh and check out the Pochette Orsay. Hope this helps!
-Marie (Tiane's friend)

Danielle Moss said...

Love it! I want it.