Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mama Said, Mama Said


Mama said there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this my mama said.


Today was one of those days. Nothing seemed to go quite right. Usually the gym is my best bet to shrug off any stress from the day, but I was beyond exhausted when I left the office at 7. Sometimes, when I have a hectic day, it helps me to come home and do something mindless and routine, like laundry. It's oddly calming, the sorting and swapping and folding. Plus, it's productive (and fresh laundry smells good). A few other things that made my day just a little bit more bearable: my boyfriend doing most of the prep work for dinner, discovering these ruffled pants at lululemon, and finally downloading the Hipstamatic app on my iPhone (I'm still figuring out how to use it!). Another bonus? Friday is so close!

What do you do to bounce back from a rough day?

2 comments:

tiane said...

hipstamatic is REALLY hard to get used to. half of the time i have no idea what i am taking a picture of. just point it in the direction that you want to take the picture. LOL.

but i promise you will like it more than instagram once you get used to it. the pics just come out cooler.

Austin said...

Haha i downloaded it, but never use it! I never know what the pic will come out of! It's so off!