Sunday, February 27, 2011

Belle of the Ball



Like so many of my girlfriends, I tuned in to watch the Academy Awards last night. For the most part, I thought the show was boring and dragged on a lot longer than necessary. The best part for me was watching the red carpet arrivals and picking apart all of the outfits. There were some highlights, like Mila Kunis, who looked romantic and glamorous in Elie Saab. I thought her whole look was flawless. I'd die to own a dress like that. There were far too many low points to mention (Nicole Kidman's atrocious kimono getup, Gwyneth Paltrow's sub-par musical performance, and whatever was going on with James Franco). Other notables: lots of big, colorful jewels, Justin Timberlake in Tom Ford, Anne Hathaway's custom Louboutins, and the performance by the PS22 chorus. Amazing!



What did you enjoy most/least about the show?

3 comments:

Ali said...

Yes. Mila looked absolutely stunning.

I'm still cracking up over your comment about Snooki's dad, Valentino.

Logan Living said...

Definitely beautiful. Loved Gwyneth in Calvin Klein!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go back and time and have this dress for prom... so freak gorgeous!