Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pinkberry Bliss


Ever since I got my first taste of tart frozen yogurt at Red Mango back in June, I've been dreaming about the cups of swirly goodness. Luckily, Pinkberry finally branched out and opened a shop outside of Boston. Last weekend I managed to justify the drive (after a stop at Nordstrom to lust after some fall clothes) and waited in line for fifteen minutes to see what all thy hype was about. I decided to stick with the original (although coconut sounded good too) and topped it with fresh raspberries and blueberries. I have to say, it was tasty and totally worth the detour! I can't wait to go back and try some more flavors, especially because it's a somewhat healthy option as far as desserts go. The pumpkin spiced granola bits sounded perfect for fall!



What's your favorite Pinkberry concoction?

2 comments:

tiane said...

plain with fruit.

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

Totally better than Red Mango! I wish they'd open a shop in Seattle. My normal order: original with kiwi, raspberries and yogurt chips :) xo