Friday, July 15, 2011

Mirror, Mirror


I almost died when I saw this mirror at Anthropologie this afternoon. It's so funky and unique that I wanted it to be mine right there on the spot. In fact, I can think of at least three great places to hang it in my apartment right now. The only thing that's stopping me? Oh, just the $400+ price tag. I know. Insane. I'm planning on spending the weekend dreaming up ways to recreate it with my own little DIY. I'm more than open to suggestions!

I'd also like to point out that this is something that would fit in perfectly at my parents' house, which makes me feel like waving a little white surrender flag around. When I was growing up, I always thought my parents had the weirdest taste in antiques and old junk. Now, I've really grown to appreciate their sense of style and some of it may have rubbed off on me just a little. Ok, mom, you win again.

1 comment:

tiane said...

you can totally make your own. actually i think it would be better because then it's really one of a kind. i think if you have the space for it you should do it!