Saturday, April 24, 2010

Scout it Out


I have to share this site with you because I think these products are amazing! Scout bags are durable, versatile, and adorable and can serve a variety of purposes. I have at least three of them (in different sizes) and I find myself using them all the time. I just recently got a large collapsable storage bin to keep in the back of my car to corral all the stuff that accumulates each week. I love the selection of patterns and bright colors that you can choose from, and the price is right! Plus, Deb Johns (the creator) has been a family friend since before I was even born. I know! She is one clever lady! I can't wait to get my hands on an insulated lunch tote to add to my growing collection. So go check out their site and become a fan on Facebook, too!





What's your favorite pattern?

1 comment:

noor said...



نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى جدة شركة نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى جدة
نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى مكة شركة نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى مكة
نقل عفش من المدينة الى ينبع شركة نقل عفش من المدينة الى ينبع