Saturday, April 24, 2010

Scout it Out


I have to share this site with you because I think these products are amazing! Scout bags are durable, versatile, and adorable and can serve a variety of purposes. I have at least three of them (in different sizes) and I find myself using them all the time. I just recently got a large collapsable storage bin to keep in the back of my car to corral all the stuff that accumulates each week. I love the selection of patterns and bright colors that you can choose from, and the price is right! Plus, Deb Johns (the creator) has been a family friend since before I was even born. I know! She is one clever lady! I can't wait to get my hands on an insulated lunch tote to add to my growing collection. So go check out their site and become a fan on Facebook, too!





What's your favorite pattern?

No comments: