Friday, April 23, 2010

Big Apple Bound


I'm headed to NYC bright and early tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited! I haven't planned anything too specific, which makes the adventure that much better. Usually I have a list of places to visit and things to see (more like buy), but this weekend is up in the air and I like it! I know I'll be keeping my eyes out for this. I hope to get some good snapshots, enjoy fun company, and maybe taste a cupcake and drink some vino. That doesn't seem like too much to ask. I just love walking around the city. Every time I visit I try to imagine how different life would be if I called the city home. I feel like I wouldn't appreciate it as much, you know? Nothing can compare to a little weekend getaway in New York. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!



Anyone have any last minute suggestions?

No comments: