Wednesday, February 22, 2012

House Guests and Antler Accents

We had a house full of guests a few weeks ago when my mom, aunt, and sister visited Providence for a long weekend. It was so nice to have some of my family come into town and gave me the opportunity to show them some favorite shops and restaurants around Providence. The highlights were a great sushi dinner in Waterplace Park, vintage shopping Downcity, brunch at Nick's on Broadway, and having friends over for a nice home cooked meal on Saturday night. Although it was a quick trip, we still managed to squeeze lots of fun and laughs into a short amount of time. My mom and aunt even helped me hang up the antlers that my dad hand-painted for the apartment. I can't wait for them to come back!


tuna sashimi


red dragon roll


yellowtail + jalapeno sashimi


trio of antique antlers hand-painted by my dad





2 comments:

tiane said...

those antlers are way cool.

Nora said...

i love love love love loooove sushi.
could have it every single day!
and this sure looks fantastic!