Friday, January 27, 2012

Welcome, Weekend!


Is it just me, or did this week inch by at the slowest possible pace? Don't get me wrong, I was still super busy, but the pile of paperwork on my desk never seemed to get any smaller. Nevertheless, it's Friday and I couldn't be happier. On deck this weekend: lots of cleaning in preparation for my mom, aunt, and sister coming to visit next weekend! I've already spent tonight reorganizing the kitchen cabinets and purging my fridge of expired take out. I'm hoping to get lots done tomorrow morning so I can treat myself to one of these polish jobs before a sushi double date night (my fav)! Sunday is going to be spent getting M fitted for a tux for his sister's upcoming nuptials, meal planning and grocery shopping, and hopefully some leisurely coffee and lounge time.
What are your fun plans for this weekend?

images via tumblr and we heart it

No comments: