Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nailed It

I love nail polish and trying out different manicures. Two of my favorite sites to go for inspiration are ...Love Maegan and the Beauty Department. Lately, I've wanted to keep my nails subtle and neutral with a little pop of color here and there. These are some images from my Pinterest boards that I may try this weekend. I am especially lusting after that new shimmery purple Nars color, diamond life. What kinds of nail trends have you been trying? Do you have a favorite nude or neutral polish that I should try?








3 comments:

tiane said...

yay! i have missed your blogging. i really like the first one. i'd also like to try the french manicure with the matte vs shiny. way cute.

Unknown said...

I love these manis! Such fun bright colors!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oooh I these are all fun looking nails, I love em all.