Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm Not Ready!


I enjoyed having today off and made the most of it by waking up early and making pumpkin spiced pancakes, running errands, meeting a friend for a Pinkberry date, and catching up on Grey's Anatomy. I may have even snuck in a couple of work reports, too! I was so surprised to see a huge table of Christmas ornaments on display at Nordstrom. Usually, they wait until after Thanksgiving to put all of their decorations out. I spotted a few that I'd like to add to my tree this year, though! I can't believe the holidays are already upon us.

A special thank you to all of the veterans today, especially my Pop-Pop and good friends Bill and Devin.
Your service to our country is much appreciated.

1 comment:

tiane said...

i just caught up on grey's this weekend too!